I want women's Rights


There was a ruffian in Tientsin during the Boxer trouble who always demanded two dollars for carrying a person's luggage. Even if the luggage was very light, he said he wanted two dollars. Even if the distance was very small, he still wanted two dollars. Even if the person didn't want him to carry the luggage at all, he still wanted two dollars. The ruffian's conduct was execrable, but his insistent spirit was admirable. The same may be applied to demanding women's rights. If one says to you, "This is outmoded," your answer is , "I want women's rights." If one says to you, "this is unworthy of you," your answer still is, "I want women's rights." If one says to you, "Don't be anxious. Everything will be well when the economic system is changed, "your answer still should be, "I want women's rights."

Comments

Popular Post

This is not my task