“Embracing Power: ‘Might is Right’ - A Lesson for the Students of Today”


Since Israel-Palestine war started, I have been immersing myself daily in this conflict, absorbing reactions from around the globe through various media. This has led me to ponder deeply about the root cause of the conflict and think out of the box, particularly from a professor's perspective, as we are often at the forefront of such global issues. My reflections on this brutal event of the 21st century have revealed the harsh reality of human nature, unmasking the cruel animal instincts that life underneath."

Suppose I were a professor of International Law or International Relations at a global university, I would keep aside all textbooks of International Law and International Relations and tell students:

"Place no faith in any treaty or international law. There is no law that exist except one law-"Might is Right.' Memorise this principle. Don't waste your time on it. 

It is the old doctrine. Artificial Intelligence and Robots will further reinforce this power axiom. Hence, set all existing books aside and pen a new one, bearing in mind the concept of power. Redraft your own textbooks, disregard those authored by professors from renowned universities worldwide, which merely serve to cloud your perception of reality."



Comments

Popular Post

This is not my task